Superfeet Green Premium Insoles
provide maximum support, stability, balance and shock absorption. The rear and mid-foot control points reduce over-pronation and stabilize the mid-foot.
The durable and light-weight polypropylene stabilizer cap provides optimum control and flexibility.
Every Superfeet Premium Insole
features a patented stabilizer cap for optimal underfoot support. When integrated with the shape and design of the foam full length, this unique combination creates a deep heel cup to cradle the heel’s fat pad for improved natural shock absorption. The system provides comfort and necessary stability for different activities, footwear and foot types.
Additionally, because the heel is the foot’s first point of contact with the ground, Superfeet
's deep heel cup design absorbs shock and initiates proper bone alignment.
From heel strike to toe-off, the high density foam full length supports and provides comfort for the entire foot.
top covers are treated with Algion - an environmentally friendly prevention system for textiles and fabrics that reduces bacteria and helps prevent foot odor.
* Ideal for feet with medium to high arches
* Recommended for use with walking shoes, running and trail running shoes, hiking boots, work boots, and ski and snowboard boots. For the best fit, shoes should have a removable insole
* Encapsulating Stabilizer System [ESS]
* Top cover treated with Agion antimicrobial technology
* Trim to Fit
* Available in Larger Men's Shoe Sizes 15, 16, & 17
Check out all Superfeet Insoles Today!
Looking for our collection of shoe inserts for kids?