Spenco Total Support Thin Insoles have a semi-flexible arch support for Low-Profile Stability ideal for tight fitting or minimalist shoes that is 20% Thinner then the Total Support Originals.
Ideal for cleated shoes, minimalist running shoes, or low volume athletic and casual shoes that are tight fitting or for a more flexible orthotic arch support.
Seven sizes fit Men's 6-15; Women's 3-12
The Spenco Total Support Thin Insoles create an advanced arch support and deep heel cupping for a Total Support System for tight fitting shoes.
A unique patent pending 3-POD™ Cushioning Insole System absorbs shock and helps prevent over-pronation, the leading cause of many common injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis.
A Forefoot Crash Pad provides extra cushioning under the ball of foot for a smooth transition to toe-off.
A Reverse Motions Extension creates a toe-off pad for greater propulsion.
The Spenco Total Support Thin Insoles are engineered to provide the most advanced comfort and performance for today's more active lifestyles.
Whether you need Maximum Cushioning Insoles to help absorb the impact from standing, walking or running or total support Insoles to help support and stabilize your arch and heel, the Spenco PolySorb® Total Support Insoles are the ideal solution for you.
• 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones.
a. Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation.
b. Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride.
• TPU Semi-Flexible Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and increased flexibility for comfort through the stride.
• Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot.
• Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor.
• Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
• TPR Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad utilizes air pockets to compliment TPR cushioning material providing optimum ball-of-foot cushioning in a low-profile design.
• First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride.
• Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and air flow for lasting comfort.
The Total Support Thin Insoles in a #4 Woman's 11-12 / Men's 10-11 weighs 4.2 ounces for a pair (or 2.1 ounce per 1 insole).
American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted
ONE YEAR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE
Catagory # 46-216
Looking for Spenco polysorb total support insoles?
Check out these other great thin insoles from Spenco!