Spenco® PolySorb® Heavy Duty Occupational Replacement Insoles for workers seeking all day comfort, cushioning, and support- providing targeted shock absorption to soften heel impact.
Features & Benefits:
* SpenCor Heel-Strike Pad provides extra cushioning and shock absorption at the heel.
* Lightweight POLYSORB Polyurethane Foam provides arch and heel support.
* SpenCor Material a 5/32" layer of this material absorbs shock and impact to provide intense comfort and cushioning.
* SBR Forefoot Pad provides superior cushioning and energy return for people on their feet all day.
* 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
* Maximum Comfort—All Day Long best for low to medium arch
Proven cushioning and support for standing or walking on hard surfaces.
Ideal for: work shoes or boots
-Six sizes fit men’s 6-15 and women’s 5-12.
-Thickness at the heel is 1/2 inch. Thickness at forefoot pad is 1/4 inch.
Instructions: Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty Insole.
Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
We carry more than just the Spenco Heavy Duty Insoles.
Take some time to check out our other Spenco Polysorb Insoles and find the perfect fit for you.
For keeping it cool while on the run: FLOW Cool Insoles
For staying warmed up while you go: FLOW Warm Insoles
For remarkable shock absorption: Walker Runner Insoles
For a little extra toe room for tighter fitting footwear: Proform Insoles
For an active lifestyle: Total Support Original Insoles
For maximum stability: Total Support Max Insoles
For a more lightweight, minimalist solution: Total Support Thin Insoles
For those that need a flexible solution: Cross Trainer Insoles
For the environmentalist (or hiker) in all of us: Earthbound Insoles
For remarkable shock absorption and wide feet: Wide Fit Walker Runner Insoles
Looking for work boot insoles?