SPENCO® EARTHBOUND INSOLES.
Made from 55% recycled materials. Spenco’s NEW Earthbound Insoles are ideal for those who are seeking firmer support, motion control and a layer of cushioning in a more environmentally sustainable footbed.
The Earthbound Insoles offer:
- Increased Shock Absorption.
- Advanced Support for the Arch and Heel.
- Improved Motion Control to Reduce Pronation and Supination.
- Designed for use in Hiking boots and shoes, athletic, tennis, basketball and training shoes with removable sockliners.
- Total Support Stability with a “Green” twist.
- Spenco’s EarthBound Insoles Utilize the Advanced Arch Support and Deep Heel Cupping From the Spenco Total Support System.
- Big Performance with a Little Footprint Made from 55% Recycled & Renewable Materials.
- 3-Pod™ Cushioning System (patent pending) absorbs shock and helps prevent over pronation.
- Recycled Fabric with Ultra-Fresh Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters and control odor.
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball of foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
- Forefoot Crash Pad provides extra cushioning under the ball of foot for a smooth transition to toe-off.
- Recycled 65% EVA, 35% Cork, Polyurethane, Recycled Nylon 66, Recycled Polyester Topcloth with Ultra-Fresh Silpure Anti-Microbial.
- Hand wash in warm water. Air dry
Thickness at Heel: 8.50mm (3/8”); Thickness at Forefoot: 3.5mm (1/8”)
We carry more than just the Spenco Earthbound Insoles. Take some time to check out our other Spenco Polysorb Insoles and find the perfect fit for you.
For keeping it cool while on the run: FLOW Cool Insoles
For staying warmed up while you go: FLOW Warm Insoles
For heavy duty insoles that work as hard as the people who wear them: Heavy Duty Insoles
For a little extra toe room for tighter fitting footwear: Proform Insoles
For an active lifestyle: Total Support Original Insoles
For maximum stability: Total Support Max Insoles
For a more lightweight, minimalist solution: Total Support Thin Insoles
For those that need a flexible solution: Cross Trainer Insoles
For remarkable shock absorption: Walker Runner Insoles
For remarkable shock absorption and wide feet: Wide Fit Walker Runner Insoles
American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted
ONE YEAR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE
Instructions For Use: Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco® Earthbound Replacement Insole. Insert the Spenco® Insoles into the shoes.
Looking for work boot insoles or Hiking Insoles?