SOLE Thin Casual Footbed Insoles
SOLE Thin Casual Footbeds are designed for low volume and/or tight fitting casual and dress shoes.
Designed to provide shock absorption with a Wear or Heat Moldable footbed that provides Heel & Arch Support with natural foot cushioning.
The SOLE Thin Casual Footbeds provide and excellent support and a heat moldable, custom fit. The top-layer is a synthetic Nubuck material that is very durable and provides moisture wicking qualities that keep your feet dry. Based on drop weight tests, The Thin Casuals offers the best shock protection on the market today and are made without plasticizers, which means the insoles won't shrink or become brittle and crack with age.
The SOLE Casuals
* Offers a personalized, custom fit and genuine comfort all day long (either Wear or Heat Moldable)
* Great for tighter fitting casual & dress shoes
* Synthetic Nubuck Top Coat
* Deep Heel Cup
* Adjustable Arch Support - wear or heat molded
* Moisture-wicking top sheet
* Relieves pain & soreness from achilles tendonitis, flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, and plantar fasciitis.
*American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted (APMA)
The SOLE Thin Sport Custom Foodbeds are @2.5mm thick at the forefoot and a pair of the insoles weigh 3.6 ounces in a Men's Size 10 & 3 ounces in a Women's Size 8.
Looking for pain relief? Check out our best insoles for plantar fasciitis.
Play golf? The Insole Store carries an entire line of golf insoles.