SOLE Softec Response Series Custom Footbed Insoles
SOLE Response SOFTEC is designed for medium to tightly fitting footwear. Designed to provide shock absorption in footwear with reduced volume, SOLE Regular SOFTEC comes with 1.6mm of our proprietary cushioning material (SOFTEC). SOLE Regular SOFTEC also provides excellent support and a heat moldable, custom fit. Triple layer design offers a top cushion layer of Softec, a Urethane based Poron® material that is very durable and provides long lasting cushion and shock absorption. Based on drop weight tests, SOFTEC offers the best shock protection on the market today.
SOFTEC material is made without plasticizers, which means the insoles won't shrink or become brittle and crack with age. The open cell construction of SOFTEC means the permeable layers draw moisture away from the foot, helping keep feet dry.
* Offers a personalized, custom fit and genuine comfort all day long
* Great for running shoes, cross trainers, hiking boots and work boots
* Deep Heel Cup * Adjustable Arch Support - heat molded
* Moisture-wicking top sheet
* Softec Cushioning
* Relieves pain & soreness from flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, and plantar fasciitis.
*American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted
The SOLE Softec Response Custom Footbeds weight 4.48 ounces for a pair of Men's Size 10 Insoles & 3.53 Ounces for a Women's Size 8. They are 4mm thick at the forefoot.
Check out all the Heat Moldable Insoles Today!