SOLE Softec Casual Custom Footbed Insoles
SOLE CASUAL INSOLES are designed for medium to tightly fitting footwear and are IDEAL for casual and dress shoes.
Designed to provide shock absorption in footwear with reduced volume, SOLE Regular SOFTEC comes with 1.6mm of our proprietary cushioning material (SOFTEC). SOLE Regular SOFTEC also provides excellent support and a heat moldable, custom fit.
Triple layer design offers a top cushion layer of Nubuck top sheet, a Softec, a Urethane based Poron® material that is very durable and provides long lasting cushion and shock absorption. Based on drop weight tests, SOFTEC offers the best shock protection on the market today. SOFTEC material is made without plasticizers, which means the insoles won't shrink or become brittle and crack with age. The open cell construction of SOFTEC means the permeable layers draw moisture away from the foot, helping keep feet dry.
* Offers a personalized, custom fit and genuine comfort all day long for low, neutral, and high arched feet.
* Ideal for casual and dress shoes
* Deep Heel Cup
* Adjustable Arch Support - heat molded
* Synthetic Nubuck Moisture-wicking top sheet
* Softec Cushioning
* Preforated forefoot padding for increased airflow
* Relieves pain & soreness from arch pain, heel pain, flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, over-pronation, and plantar fasciitis.
*American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted ( APMA )
The SOLE Softec Casual Custom Footbeds weigh 4.3 ounces for a pair of Men's Size 10 Insoles & 3.6 Ounces for a Women's Size 8. They are 4mm thick at the forefoot.
For the Athletic Shoe version, check out the SOLE Softec Response Footbeds or for extra cushion the SOLE Softec Ultra Footbeds.