ProThotics Therapeutic Wide Diabetic Insoles are made with PLASTAZOTE® designed for people with wide feet and treating diabetes, arthritis, and/or other conditions that result in sensitive feet needs.
The ProThotics Therapeutic Wide Diabetic shoe insoles provide an option for those with wide feet in reducing foot pain designed to fit into both traditional footwear and "additional depth" orthopedic shoes with unsurpassed technical features including:
- Wide Insole Platform that is trimable -PLASTAZOTE® -3/16 inch thick Heat Mold-able Polyurethane Base
-Durometer of Shore A 40 Suitability
- For individuals with concerns for skin breakdown, arthritic changes in their feet, diabetic conditions, reducing shearing forces at the foot surfaces and those who prefer added comfort from the distinctive self contouring capabilities and hypoallergenic, anti-microbial formulation, PLASTAZOTE® and the polyurethane insert is recognized for.
Additional Considerations - bunions, Charcot foot, diffuse callosities, neuroma, insensate feet, metatarasalgia, pre-ulcerated sites, plantar faciitis, some foot deformities, morton's neuralgia, and the need for forefoot accommodation. This insole was designed to reduce mean peak pressures at the site of neuropathic ulceration.
1. Remove existing insoles. If glued in, carefully pry loose.
2. If necessary, trim with scissors for correct fit.
3. Insert ProThotics orthoses.
Hand Wash, Air Dry
MADE IN THE USA
Wide Diabetic Footbeds
Check out all of our arch support shoe inserts or diabetic insoles.
Check out all of our Prothotics insoles or Diabetic Footbeds today.