ProThotics Comfort Gel Insoles
are made with PLASTAZOTE®
designed for people with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
The ProThotics Comfort Gel shoe insoles help reduce foot pain
designed to fit into both traditional footwear and "additional depth" orthopedic shoes with unsurpassed technical features including:
-Vygel Heel Cup
-Soft Polyurethane Flexible Base
- For individuals with concerns for skin breakdown, arthritic changes in their feet, diabetic conditions, reducing shearing forces at the foot surfaces and those who prefer added comfort from the distinctive self contouring capabilities and hypoallergenic, anti-microbial formulation, PLASTAZOTE®
and the polyurethane insert is recognized for. The Vygel heels provide additional shock attenuation at heel strike
- bunions, Charcot foot, diffuse callosities, neuroma, insensate feet, metatarasalgia, pre-ulcerated sites, plantar faciitis, some foot deformities, morton's neuralgia, and the need for forefoot accommodation. This insole was designed to reduce mean peak pressures at the site of neuropathic ulceration.
1. Remove existing insoles. If glued in, carefully pry loose.
2. If necessary, trim with scissors for correct fit.
3. Insert ProThotics orthoses.
Hand Wash, Air Dry
MADE IN THE USA