The Powerstep Wide Fit is the perfect insole for those wider width shoes and are made to take a beating. Calibrated for a firmer arch support which resist “bottoming out” under weight. The top layer is covered with an anti-microbial fabric to reduce foot odor and reduces friction to keep feet cooler on those warm days. The Wide Fit is a semi-rigid insole that offers a firmer arch support that reduces the risk of it “bottoming out” and is perfect for the working person.
Features & Benefits:
- Deep heel cup stabilizes and protects the heel during impact
- Wider profile helps to fit better in wider shoes such as boot, etc.
- Anti-microbial top fabric that also reduces friction
- Low profile double-layer cushioning for added comfort
- Accepted by The American Podiatric Medical Association
- Made In the USA
Ideal for the following shoes (or roomier shoes):
- Wide shoes from 3E-6E
- Comfort or athletic shoes
- Therapeutic shoes
- Casual lace up shoes
Assists in Prevention & Treatment of:
- Overpronation (Mild)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel pain
- Foot and Arch pain
- Claw toe
- Ankle and Knee pain
Part # PSWF
Item # 5017-01
Powerstep offers unique orthotic foot care products that brings superior foot comfort and stability to you. Powerstep Orthotics helps relieve pain. While also stabilizing
Sizes are available for a comfortable fit for both men and women.
Check out All the extra wide insoles?
View All the Powerstep Orthotics?