Powerstep PowerKids Pediatric Orthotic Arch Supports 3/4 Length
- Mild to Moderate Pronation (Pediatric Flatfoot)
- Arch and Foot Support
- Promotes Proper Alignment and Balance
- Relieves Excess Motion and Muscle Fatigue
Features & Benefits:
- Cushioning Shock Absorbing Material - with a Poron top layer fabric for cushioning and an EVA base for durable and supportive active wear
- Integrated 2 degree Heel Post and Deep Heel Cup - providing hind foot stability and extra motion control by properly positioning and cradling the heel
- Bulit-In Arch Support - provides support to vertically lift the arch and restore proper alignment to the mid-foot and forefoot
- 3/4 Length - comfortable on the forefoot and toes with extra toe-box room and ease of transferability from shoe to shoe
- Fabric Top Cover - features a heat and friction reducing fabric (to prevent blisters), provides comfort to the foot, and has an antimicrobial qualities to reduce odor, and a fun attractive print to ensure your childs eagerness
Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Ideal for athletic type shoes with laces or velcro strap closures.
Application & Fitting Instructions:
- Determine the Size needed based on shoe size as a guideline. Measure both feet if needed (link to kids size with length breakdowns: Sizing Guide)
- Insert the PowerKids Orthotics in the child's shoes. DO NOT remove the existing insoles. It maybe neccessary to use in a shoe a half size larger then usual if any discomfort is felt in the toe area.
- Apply shoes, ensuring the heel is resting at the back of the orthotic Secure the laces or velco strap closures. Test fit and childs gait or stride. Adjust if neccessary.
- A short break in period maybe required. Have your child wear one hour the first day, increasing approximately one hour per day.
- The Orthotics maybe easily moved from shoe to shoe following the same application instructions.
- The Orthotics should be replaced with a larger size insole as your childs feet grow. It is recommended to move to the next size orthotic after two shoe sizes.
Size U.S. Shoe Size
K-B Toddler 8.5 - 9.5
K-C Toddler 10 - 11
K-D Toddler 11.5 - 12.5
K-E Toddler 13 - Youth 1
K-F Youth 1.5 - 2.5
K-G Youth 3 - 4