Powerstep Dorsal Night Splint
Powerstep’s Dorsal Night Splint combines ultra-soft material, a low-profile lightweight design built to prevent contracture of the Plantar Fascia while providing soft nighttime comfort compared to competitors such as the strassburg splint.. By providing a gentle and effective stretch and keeping the foot in a neutral position, the Dorsal Night Splint helps alleviate the heel pain associated with common overuse injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis when taking those first morning steps. Ideal in the treatement of mild, severe, or chronic foot pain cases.
- Speeds recovery from Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and overuse injuries
- Comfortably stretches the calf and soft tissues of the foot
- Adjustable calf band for a custom fit to your foot
- Non-Stretch Metatarsal Toe Pad ensures flexion orginates at the ball of foot & not the toes (toes won't poke through)
- Ultra-soft, lightweight and breathable soft padding material for comfort
- Open Heel to hold heel in place and prevent migration during the nighttime
- Adjustable Forefoot Strap with open toe
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation
- Black Color to reduce stains and dirt from showing
NOTE: Do Not Walk in this Splint - this product is meant to be used while resting or sleeping. Check out the Powerstep Plantar Fasciitis Sleeve or the Heel That Pain Seat Wraps for products meant to alleviate and aid in healing of plantar fasciitis during the daytime activities such as walking, work, and play.
Ideal for those suffering from:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel and Arch Pain
- Achilles Tendonities
- Calf Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Cramps and Runner's Cramps
Available in two sizes, sized by calf measurement:
- 7003-00R Regular for Women's Shoe Size 6 to 9 and Men's Shoe Size 5 to 9
- 7003-00L Large for Women's Shoe Size 10 to 15 and Men's Shoe Size 9-14
An Effective & Affordable Solution to Strassburg!!! The PowerStep Dorsal Night Spint offers the best alternative to the "old-style" big and bulky night splints with soft padding and a heel guide that holds the foot firmly in place. The Podiatrist's Prescription for Pain Relief!!!