Pedag Viva Summer Black Orthotic Insoles
Walk in Comfort with Pedag Cotton Terry Viva Summer Orthotic Arch Support Insoles
Ideal for arch and forefoot support and pain relief. Includes a shock absorbing heel cushion and thin design to fit comfortably in most shoes and boots. The Viva’s bio-mechanical design provides firm support for the entire foot. The Orthotic gently shapes your foot to insure proper longitudinal and forefoot arch functions.
The Viva Summers Trevira Bioactive fiber is terry cloth woven with nano sized silver particles for skin safe, permanent antibacterial protection. This special cotton terry cloth keeps bacteria from growing and causing odor while the cotton absorbs moisture and allows the foot to breathe-so you stay "Cool and Comfortable"
- Sturdy Arch Support Bridge for the longitudinal arch plus a Metatarsal Pad for the forefoot.
- Orthopedic design to prevent and restore natural arch function.
- Cushion Heel Plug built in to relieve pressure and impact on the Heel.
- Gently shapes the foot to regain and maintain anatomically correct positioning.
- 100% Cotton Terry Top Coat
- Formerly Known as the Pedag Vitality Insoles
RECOMMENDED for the prevention and relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, Achilles Tendonitis, Heel Spurs, Forefoot Pain and other foot disorders.
Active bacteria killing carbon filter and anti-bacterial treatment to prevent odors and maintain freshness Thin design to allow a comfortable fit in most any shoe or boot and Ideal for those going barefooted or wearing thin dress socks.
American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
Stop suffering from foot and arch pain. Try the Pedag Winter Viva's Today or try the Leather Viva and start moving in comfort.
Article # 2883
Check out all our Orthotic Arch Supports, Pedag Leather Insoles or every available Pedag Insoles Today!