Orthaheel Relief 3/4 Length Orthotic Insoles
The Orthaheel Relief Orthotics are Podiatrist designed and APMA Accepted as a pain-free natural healing solution for many foot, leg, and lower body aches and pains associated with improper alignment of foot and lower leg alignment. The Orthaheel Relief Insoles feature a deep heel cup, and built-in heel and forefoot padding for increased shock absorption and energy release to assist with one's stride. Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation which contributes to flat feet, low arches, and collapsed arches, the Orthaheel Relief Orthotic Insoles feature a Tri-Planer Motion Control Arch support that stabilizes and supports the foot into a natural (neutral) position.
Ideal for flat or low-heeled casual and dress shoes (such as loafers or Sperry Topsiders) without removable insoles.
- Lightwieght medium density EVA Base for maximum support and superior comfort
- Deep Heel Cup to maintain correct foot positioning
- Biomechanical Tri-Planer Motion Control Arch Support
- Heel and Forefoot (metatarsal) for increased shock absorption
- Soft Nylon Top Coat embedded with EcoFresh earth friendly microbe shield for bacteria and odor control
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) accepted
The Orthaheel Relief Insoles are ideal for foot, heel, ankle, knee, leg, and lower back pain relief and a cost effective alternative to custom orthotics.
The Insole are made to be trimmed to fit for half size shoe sizes (ie: for an 8 1/2 shoe size order an insole size 9). Trim the top toe edge of the insoles with scissores using the existing (or older) insoles as a template. It is recommend to remove factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics and to replace your orthotics at least every 12 months.
Item # 21RR