Orthaheel Active Orthotic Insoles
The Orthaheel Active Orthotics are Podiatrist designed and APMA Accepted as an insole for the everyday active lifestyle, walking, and running. The Orthaheel Active Insoles feature a deep heel cup, and built-in heel and forefoot padding for increased shock absorption and energy release to assist with one's stride. Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation which contributes to flat feet, low arches, and collapsed arches, the Orthaheel Active Orthotic Insoles feature a Tri-Planer Motion Control Arch support and 4 Degree Heel Wedge that provides extra stabilization and supports the foot into a natural (neutral) position.
Ideal for casual, athletic, and work boots for an everyday active lifestyle providing extra support and control.
- EVA Orthotic with reinforced hardened plastic (PE) shell for added motion control and support
- Deep Heel Cup to maintain correct foot positioning
- Biomechanical Tri-Planer Motion Control Arch Support
- 4 Degree Heel Wedge for Added Motion Control and Support.
- Cushioned shock-dot (in the Heel) and Forefoot (metatarsal) padding for increased shock absorption
- Soft Nylon Top Coat embedded with EcoFresh earth friendly microbe shield for bacteria and odor control
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) accepted
The Orthaheel Active Insoles are ideal for foot, heel, ankle, knee, leg, and lower back pain relief and a cost effective alternative to custom orthotics.
The Insole are made to be trimmed to fit for half size shoe sizes (ie: for an 8 1/2 shoe size order an insole size 9). Trim the top toe edge of the insoles with scissors using the existing (or older) insoles as a template. It is recommended to remove factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics and to replace your orthotics at least every 12 months.
Item #: 21AF