New Balance Stability Insoles #IUSA3810 (formerly "New Balance Arch Support Insoles")
The New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insoles are built for everyday life, athletics, standing, running, walking, and work for those with flat feet, low arches, and neutral arches. These insoles are perfect if you're on your feet all day or for walking, running, or any sport. Ideal for those seeking a flexible arch support and extreme cushioning for foot pain relief.
Ideal for providing arch support, extra shock absorption, and cushioning, the Stability Insoles provide targeted heel and arch support for increased foot stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-blister top fabric cover to help keep feet dry and cool and to prevent foot movement
- MicroZap® anti-microbial fused into the top fabric cover kills odor-causing bacteria
- Hytrel® arch plate for superior arch support and cushioning to help relieve arch pain including plantar fasciitis.
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron to provide extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion (which tend to break down over time)
- Air flow channels built into the insoles designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep heel cup that uses the foot's natural heel padding to assist in providing extra cushion
- Ideal for flat feet, low-arched feet, and neutral-arched feet (for those seeking neutral to high arch support, check out the New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insoles)
- Fits most athletic, casual, dress, hiking shoes, and boots with removable shoe inserts
- For sizing: If between sizes, order the smaller size (the insoles will fit the stated size and one half size greater, e.g. Men's 10-10.5)
Materials: polyester, Micro-Zap antimicrobial and anti-blister top cover, Poron urethane heel and forefoot cushioning, Hytrel arch plate
Formerly known as the New Balance Arch Support Insoles.
All the New Balance Insoles are EVA, PVC and Latex Free.
To see all New Balance Insoles, click here