New Balance Stability Insoles #IUSA3810 -formerly 'Arch Support Insoles'
The New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insoles are built for everyday life, athletics, standing, running, walking, and work for those with flat feet, low, and neutral arched feet used all day, everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport. Ideal for those seeking a flexible arch support and extreme cushioning for foot pain relief
Ideal for providing arch support, extra shock absorption and cushioning, the Stability Insoles provide targeted heel and arch support for even foot stability.
Features and Benifits:
- Anti-Blister Top Fabric Cover for dry cool feet and stops foot movement
- MicroZap® anti-microbial fused into the top fabric cover kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Hytrel® arch plate for superior arch support and cushioning to help relieve arch pain including plantar fasciitis. The
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom Made Air Flow Channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep Heel Cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Ideal for Flat Feet, Low and Neutral Arched Feet -For those seeking Neutral to High Arch Support, Check out the New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insoles
- Fits most athletic, casual, dress, hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts.
- For Sizing -If between sizes, order the larger size and the Insoles are Trim-to Fit in the forefoot area to fit.
Materials:polyester, Micro-Zap antimicrobial and anti-blister top cover, Poron urethane heel and forefoot cushioning, Hytrel arch plate..
Formerly known as the New Balance Arch Support Insoles.
All the New Balance Insoles are EVA, PVC and Latex Free
Check out all the insoles at New Balance Insoles.