New Balance Pressure Relief WIDE Insoles with Metatarsal Support 3030
Now featuring a fresh, new look! These are the same great quality insoles that you've grown to love and depend on, now with updated packaging and insole appearance.
The New Balance Pressure Relief WIDE Insoles with Metatarsal Support are built for everyday life, light athletics, and work. Featuring a Plastazote top cover that provides for improved balance, weight distribution, and pressure relief by providing a comfortable cushion feel. Design by doctors, the New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles are recommended for diabetics and those suffering from arthritis. The soft cushion top coat provides a customized fit with a wear moldable memory foam feel for foot pain relief and reduced friction for blister prevention.
Features and Benefits:
- Plastazote top-coat for a body heat moldable customized fit to your feet
- Additional metatarsal support for extra forefoot and ball of foot pain relief
- Metatarsal arch contoured to redistribute weight and pressure which assists in treating metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, and plantar fasciitis
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom made air flow channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep heel cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts.
- Ideal for sizing of a 2E to 6E wide shoe size.
- Sizing: If between sizes, order the larger size. Insoles are trim-to-fit in the forefoot area.
NOTE: If you need a smaller men's size than a Men's 9, please look at the Prothotics Theraputic Wide Diabetic Insoles
- Plastazote top layer
- polyurethane insole bed
- Poron urethane heel and forefoot cushioning
Item #: NB-9341