New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles with Metatarsal Support 3030
Now featuring a fresh, new look! These are the same great quality insoles that you've grown to love and depend on, now with updated packaging and insole appearance.
The New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles with Metatarsal Support are built for everyday life, light athletics, and work. Featuring a Plastazote top cover that helps achieve improved balance, weight distribution, and pressure relief by providing a comfortable cushion feel. The cushioned metatarsal arch support is ideal for redistributing pressure and aiding in the prevention of plantar fasciitis, Morton's neuroma, and metatarsalgia.
Design by doctors, the New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles are recommended for diabetics and those suffering from arthritis. The soft cushion top coat provides a customized fit with a wear moldable memory foam feel for foot pain relief and reduced friction for blister prevention. Check out all our diabetic insoles.
Features and Benefits:
- Plastazote top coat for a body heat moldable customized fit to your feet
- Additional metatarsal support for extra forefoot & ball of foot pain relief
- Metatarsal Arch contoured to redistribute weight and pressure which assists in treating metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, and plantar fasciitis
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom made air flow channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep heel cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Sizing: If between sizes, order the larger size. Insoles are trim-to-fit in the forefoot area.
- Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts
- Runs 1/4 inch thick at toe and 1/2 inch thick at heel
All the New Balance Insoles are EVA, PVC and latex free
Item #: NB-9340