New Balance Motion Control Insoles #IMC3210 -formerly 'sports cushion insoles'
The New Balance Motion Control Insoles are built for everyday life, athletics, standing, running, walking, and work.
used all day, everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport.
Ideal for providing extra shock absorption and cushioning, the Motion Control Insoles provide Controled support for stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-Blister Top Fabric Cover for dry cool feet
- MicroZap® anti-microbial fused into the top fabric cover kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Metatarsal Arch contured to redistribute weight and pressure which assists in treating metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, and plantar fasciitis
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom Made Air Flow Channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep Heel Cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Works for Low, Neutral, and High Arched Feet
- Fits most athletic, casual, dress hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts.
- For Sizing -If between sizes, order the larger size and the Insoles are Trim-to Fit in the forefoot area to fit.
Materials: polyester, Micro-Zap antimicrobial and anti-blister top cover, Ortholite® cushion layer, nylon heel cradle, polyurethane insole bed, Poron urethane heel and forefoot cushioning.
Formerly known as the New Balance Sport Cushion Insoles.
All the New Balance Insoles are EVA, PVC and Latex Free
Check out all the insoles at New Balance Insoles.