The CurrexSole RUNPRO Insole (FootDisc) were designed for the serious jogger, runner, and walker that puts a lot of miles under their feet.
With the help of integrated gel dots (built into the insole), the CurrexSole RunPro FootDisc Insoles helps reduce injury, keeps your feet fresher for the longer distances before wearing out, and improves your physical performance. When you are running, approximately 2-3 times your body weight impacts the ground with each step.
For a 180lb runner taking 1,500-1,600 strides per mile this equates to over 500,000 lbs of pressure. It has been estimated that the proper insoles can reduce this impact force by as much as 7%. This equates to saving nearly 250,000 lbs of impact pressure during a 10k and over 1,000,000 lbs when running an entire marathon. You wouldn’t intentionally carry extra weight when you run -would you?
CurrexSole RunPro High Arch Insoles reduces:
- ACHILLES TENDINITIS
- ANKLE PAIN & ARCH PAIN
- BACK PAIN
- COLLAPSED ARCHES
- HEEL PAIN & KNEE PAIN
- Overpronation (over-pronating)
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS
- ILIOTIBIAL BAND SYNDROME
- RUNNERS KNEE
- SHIN SPLINTS
- Supination (Supinating)
Don’t voluntarily subject your body to the additional impact of unnecessary stress. The benefit of the use of the RunPro Insoles is highly subjective and certainly debatable (especially given today’s “hot” topic of barefoot running) but if you love to run and yet you struggle with regular or nagging injuries you should at least give the RunPro Insoles a try.
RunPro Insoles Include:
- *DryTek Fabric Top Cover is a long-lasting top coat designed to wick away moisture from the skin.
- *Freeflex is a mid-level memory foam impregnated with Bamboo charcoal to reduces foot odors, kills bacteria and controls humidity & moisture.
- *CurEVA is an EVA Rubber Compound full length bottom plate built for shock absorption and incorporates the Auto-fit Heel Cup which i designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion.
- *Sensor Gels located beneath the heel; minimizing damaging shocks at impact, beneath the big toe; to optimize the propulsive phase of your gait. (By stimulating the muscle 'flexor hallucis longus' it encourages the foot to move into windlass earlier).
- *Dynamic Arch Cradle that is made in low, medium and high styles. Guides and propels the foot. Supports and cushions impact, captures and returns energy for propulsion.
- Metatarsal Cushioning that is strategically placed beneath the forefoot (met-heads iii-v), this cushioning protects your met-heads during the impact and the propulsive phase of the gait -ideal for intensive activities such as running. back
RUNPRO INSOLES ARE RECOMMENDED FOR RUNNING, WALKING, & TRIATHLONS in addition to minimalist running shoes.
The FootDisc RunPro Insoles by CurrexSole are the Ideal Insole for the Runner's Foot. Check out all Currex - CurrexSole & Foot Disc Insoles
Check out all our Orthotic Arch Insoles, high arch supports, or running insoles Today!
Looking for pain relief? Check out our best insoles for plantar fasciitis.