Spenco Gel Insoles
The Spenco Gel Insoles are a full-length, flat cushion insole that provides you with a triple-density thermoplastic rubber gel for lightweight, comfort and support. Their contoured design will support your heels and metatarsal arches. They have an anti-microbial top cover that helps to eliminate odor causing bacteria while helping to reduce friction. They are hand washable as well as trim-to-fit.
- Flat cushion insole
- Full-length footbed
- Constructed with a triple-density thermoplastic rubber gel
- Contoured design supports the heel, medial arch and metatarsal arch
- Anti-microbial cover helps eliminate odor causing bacteria and reduces friction
- Hand washable
- American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted
- Thickness at forefoot: 2.6 mm
- Thickness at heel: 5 mm
- Weight: 2.0 oz (Size 3, Men's 8-9 / Women's 9-10)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Dress
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Court Sports, Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Office & Dress Wear, Work & Industrial, Gym & Workout, Skiing & Snowboarding, Casual
- Arch type: Low to Medium Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints
Item #: 39-818
For directions on how to trim your insoles to fit your shoes, please take a look at this video.
Note: Formerly the Spenco Energy Activated Gel Insoles
The Spenco Gel Insoles provide cushioned comfort from heel to toe with a contoured design supporting the heels and the metatarsal arches.