The OS1st FS4+ Compression Bracing Socks are designed as an all-in-one performance running and recovery sock. They feature OS1st's proprietary design with FS6 technology helping to strengthen your foot and leg structure, providing relief for ankle swelling, varicose veins, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, heel and arch pain, and shin splints. The FS4+ features a medical-grade, 4 Zones of Compression Technology that is designed for proper foot support and leg support, helping to prevent injuries. They are developed with the highest quality, soft moisture-wicking fabric that contains an anti-odor treatment with additional padding in all the right places.
- 4 Zones of Compression Technology
- Relieves and prevents symptoms from plantar fasciitis, foot fatigue, arch pain, and heel pain
- Seamless construction
- Over the calf sock height
- Low-bulk shape
- Anatomical design
- Made from soft nylon for cushioning and durability
- Blister protection
- Medical Grade 20-30mmHg graduated compression
- Each package contains one pair
- Foot conditions: Recovery, Ankle Swelling, Varicose Veins, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Heel/Arch Pain, Shin Splints
4+ zones of compression technology:
- Small: Men's 3-5.5 / Women's 4-6.5
- Medium: Men's 6-9.5 / Women's 7-10.5
- Large: Men's 10-13 / Women's 11+
- X-Large: Men's 13.5-15
Looking for a night-time solution? Check out the OS1st DS6 Decompression Sleeve for Plantar Fasciitis!
Item #: OS1-FS4PLUS
ING Source, Inc.