OluKai Moloa Hulu Slippers for Men
The The OluKai Moloa Hulu Slippers for Men have a wool blended lining that provides plush comfort and warmth. They feature a soft heather knit upper with suede leather foxing and patented Drop-In Heel, which offers both a shoe or slide fuctionality. They also have a removable and washable, dual density footbed with a gel insert and wool blend top cover.
- Cushioned arch support
- Soft and lightweight heathered knit upper that is lined with wool
- Suede leather foxing
- Dual density anatomical wool covered footbed that is removable and washable
- Drop-In Heel converts shoe to slip-on
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole
- Hand sewn moccasin stitching
- Embroidered logo detail
- Foot Conditions: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Supination, Over Pronation
Item #: OLU-MOLOAHULU-M
The OluKai Moloa Hulu Slippers for Men feature a patented drop-in heel that can easily convert this pair of slippers to slip-ons. They are made with a soft nubuck leather that is hand sewn and lined with a genuine sheepskin interior with an EverFit cushioned anatomically correct footbed with merino wool top cover. Their bottom soles have a non-marking natural gum rubber with buffed finish.