Powerstep Ultra Stretch Night Sock
Powerstep’s UltraStretch™ Night Sock combines ultra-soft material, a comfortable sleeve design and an adjustable dorsiflexion strap which gently pulls the toes to stretch the calf muscle and soft tissues of the foot and ankle. By providing a gentle and effective stretch and keeping the foot in a neutral position, the UltraStretch™ helps alleviate the heel pain associated with common overuse injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis when taking those first morning steps.
Features & Benefits:
- Speeds recovery from Plantar Fasciitis and overuse injuries
- Comfortably stretches the calf and soft tissues of the foot
- Adjustable dorsiflexion strap provides a gentle, effective stretch
- Adjustable calf band prevents the sock from slipping (down your foot)
- Non-Stretch toe portion ensures flexion orginates at the ball of foot & not the toes
- Ultra-soft, lightweight and breathable material
- Seamless at the toes to reduce irritation
- A comfortable alternative to night splints
- Latex Free
NOTE: Do Not Walk in this Splint - this product is meant to be used while resting or sleeping. Check out the Powerstep Plantar Fasciitis Sleeve or the Heel That Pain Seat Wraps for products meant to alleviate and aid in healing of plantar fasciitis during the daytime activities such as walking, work, and play.
Ideal for those suffering from:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel and Arch Pain
- Achilles Tendonities
- Calf Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Cramps and Runner's Cramps
Available in two sizes, sized by calf measurement:
- 7001-00R Regular Up to 16” by the calf
- 7001-00L Large 16 - 21” by the calf
An Effective & Affordable Solution to the Strassburg Sock!!! The Podiatrist's Prescription for Pain Relief!!!
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Secure all straps and wash the UltraStretch® Night Sock by hand in cold water with gentle soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Ensure the UltraStretch® Night Sock is fully dry before next use.