Cobian Bill Boyce Signature Sandals
The Cobian Bill Boyce Signature Sandals offers a firm cushioned support from heel to toe and arch cushion for additional support. The Bill Boyce Sandals Features the best in Cobian's 20 years of Sandal Technology by offering a molded for comfort women's sandal with an anatomically correct footbed to assist in proper foot support, foot conditions, and foot pain relief in fun fashionable style.
Cobian is proud to have Bill Boyce as a Goodwill "Ambassador" and offers the Bill Boyce Signauture Sandal with a portion of every sale being donated to the Take A Kid Fishing, a non-profit organization.
Part of Cobian Visions Big Game Collectors Series featuring up to FOUR Limited Edition Big Game Species: Dorado, Yellow Fin Tuna, Sailfish, and Blue Marlin
- Triple Density Footbed Layers for the Ultimate in Comfort
- Soft Synthetic Mesh Strap with Neoprene Lining for extra comfort
- Cushion and Foot Molded Top Sole that improves grip in wet conditions
- Reinforced Kevlar toe post with Neoprene Lining for extra comfort)
- Anatomically Correct Molded Footbed with Arch Support
- Water Friendly
- 100% Molded TPR Rubber Bottom Sole (for durability)
- Boat Friendly
- Custom Cobian Treaded outer sole with custom Bill Boyce Artwork
Item # BOY14 -410
Check out all the Cobian Flip Flops at Cobian Flip Flops.
William Boyce has been active in the angling, conservation, and journalistic aspect of sport fishing his entire life. Born & raised in a boating and fishing family in Southern California, Bill grew up by the water. Bill Spent 12 years working with the Inter American Tropial Tuna Commission (IATTC), at Scripps Institute of Oceanography in La Jolla, California working with tunas, dolphins, sharks, and other pelagic species, managing their harvest by the Easter Pacific tuna purse seine fleet.
In recent years, Bill has become the host of the IGFA's Angler's Digest, a fishing and boating show which airs on the Sportsman's Channel and the World Fishing Network (WFN). Check out Take A Kid Fishing an Eastern North Carolina Non-Profit that supports disadvantage youth and children.