Orthaheel Slimfit Orthotic 3/4 Length Insoles
The Orthaheel Slimfit Orthotics are Podiatrist designed and APMA Accepted as a pain free natural healing solution for many foot, leg, and lower body aches and pains associated with improper alignment of foot and lower leg alignment in Men's and Women's casual and fashion shoes.
The Orthaheel Slimfit Insoles feature an angled rear heel cushion heel wedge, and built-in heel and forefoot padding for increased shock absorption to relieve forefoot pressure and pain.
Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation and a metatarsal pad to relieve:
- ball of foot pain
- mild overpronation
- morton's neuroma
- Men's casual & dress shoes
- Women's high heels and casual & dress shoes
- Lightwieght medium density EVA Base for support and superior comfort
- Angled Heel Cushion Wedge to maintain correct foot positioning
- Heel, Arch, and Forefoot (metatarsal) for increased shock absorption
- Soft Synthetic Seude Top Coat embedded with EcoFresh earth friendly microbe shield for bacteria and odor control
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) accepted
The Orthaheel Slimfit Insoles are ideal for arch and heel pain and superior forefoot cushion and pain relief in tighter fitting shoes.
It is recommend to remove factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics and to replace your orthotics at least every 12 months.
Item # 21ESF
Check out all the Orthaheel Orthotics Today!