OOFOS OOlala Sandals for Women - Blue Jay
The OOFOS OOlala Blue Jay Sandals are built based on the OOriginal sandal platform, but with a woman's foot in mind, running slightly narrower from mid-foot to heel than the OOriginal Sandals. Whether you have sore feet, stand on your feet all day, are a distance runner, dancer, or simply looking for an "after-workout" or "anti-fatigue" sandal or flip flop, The OOFOS Sandals are for you.
OOFOS Sandals are made with 100% proprietary OOfoam that has an incredible 37% more impact absorbing than any existing EVA, the most common material found in footwear. The OOFOS delivers unparalleled cushioning to recharge and rejuvenate your feet.
- OOfoam: Absorbs 37% more shock than other materials
- Reduces stress on sore feet, knees and lower back
- Cradles your arches
- Biomechanically designed footbed allows natural motion
- Soft, conforming toe post eliminates toe chafing
- Shower/beach-ready; moisture resistant; doesn’t retain smell
- Durable OOfoam holds its cushion
- Machine washable
- So light they float
- Arch type: low, medium, high
- Activity type: walking, standing, lounging, recovery
- Pain relief: plantar fasciitis, foot fatigue
Item #: OO-1400-BLJAY
OOFOS Sandals will "Make YOO Feel Better!"
NOTE: OOFOS recommends that women who wear a 1/2 size, go up to the next whole size (example 7.5 go to an 8) and that men who wear a 1/2 size, go down to the next whole size (example 10.5 go down to a 10).
Children’s Sizing: We have had a number of customers request the OOFOS sandals and slides for their children as well. While OOFOS has not formally provided children’s sizes, we at TheInsoleStore.com have done our best to provide the following conversion sizing chart for youth sizes (found for ages 6-10). Please consult the “Sizing Guide” in blue above the "Size Selector" of this product for conversions and ensure accuracy.