OluKai Hokua Dark Java & Dark Java Men's Sandal is an OluKai classic inspired by the strength of the sea which embodies toughness & versatility. Hokua means "The Crest of the Wave" giving one the ability to ride through life...
The Hokua Sandals offer the best in OluKai's premium hand-sewn leather wrapped sandals with a the personalzied fit and comfort from the anatomically correct contour midsole with OluKai’s Fit by Nature, Crafted by Hand™ design principle and heavyweight contruction philosophy.
- Water-Resistant synthetic leather upper strap hand sewn with jersey knit lining and a soft microfiber neoprene lined backer
- Anatomical Compression molded EVA midsole with a non-slip brushed ICEVA drop-in footbed for custom personalized fit
- Non-marking gum rubber outersole lugged and siped for enchanced traction
- Raised rop-core strap detail with heavyweight deco stitching accents
- Soft Nylon Toe Post
- Laser Etched footbed and embroidered logo
- Men's Size11 Sandals weighs @ 9 ounces
OluKai sandals only come in full sizes. Fit can be a bit difficult to determine, as it is usually your personal preference. If you are usually a half size there are a couple of aspects to consider when deciding to size up or down. If you prefer extra room in your sandals, we suggest going up a half size. If you prefer a more snug fit, it is recommended to order down if you are a half size. Please keep in mind if your feet are narrow or wide, this may affect the fit of our footwear.
Wash and Care:
We recommend cleaning with mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Synthetic sandals may be cleaned in your washing machine using mild soap and cold-water temperature setting. After cleaning let your shoes or sandals air dry away from heat..
Water-Resistant: Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
Check out all the OluKai Hokua Sandals Today!