Olukai Hiapo Dark Java & Toffee Men's Sandal is Olukai's proud firstborn featuring Polynesian Moko tattoo art on premium full-grain leather with an anotomically correct footbed.
The Hiapo Sandals offer the best in Olukai's premium hand-sewn leather wrapped sandals with a the personalzied fit and comfort from the anatomically correct contour midsole with OluKai’s Fit by Nature, Crafted by Hand™ design principle,
- Premium full-grain leather upper strap hand sewn with a soft microfiber neoprene lined backer
- Compression molded EVA midsole wrapped in premium full-grained leather
- Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with durable non-marking molded rubber traction pods on the bottom
- Comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post
- laser-etched polynesian Moko tattoo artwork detail
- hand-sewn whipstitching with heavy weight thread and embroidered logo
- Men's Size 9 Sandals weighs @ 10 ounces
Olukai sandals only come in full sizes. Fit can be a bit difficult to determine, as it is usually your personal preference. If you are usually a half size there are a couple of aspects to consider when deciding to size up or down. If you prefer extra room in your sandals, we suggest going up a half size. If you prefer a more snug fit, it is recommended to order down if you are a half size. Please keep in mind if your feet are narrow or wide, this may affect the fit of our footwear.
Wash and Care:
To treat day-to-day wear for lighter colored leathers, nubuck, and suede we recommend using nubuck cleaner and conditioner. For full grain leather we recommend cleaning with saddle soap or leather cleaner and conditioner.
Water-Resistant: Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
Check out all the OluKai Hiapo Sandals Today!