OluKai Dark Java Pa'ani Slippers for Women
OluKai Pa'ani's are a beautiful, soft full-grain leather & hand stitched slipper lined with sheepskin wool and an Arch Cushioned Insole. The Pa'ani Slippers come with a versatile drop in heel that can convert it to an open heeled slide slipper style
- Premium Soft Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Hand-sewn whip-stitching with a leather lace knot detail
- Lined with a geniune sheepskin shearling interior
- EverFit Cushioned Anatomically Correct Footbed (washable) with merlino wool top coat
- Non-marking molded rubber outsole with a Kava root inspired tread design.
- Versatile Drop In Heel for Shoe or Slide use
- Embroidered Hook Logo
- Weighs @8 ounces for a Women's Size 10
Check out all the Olukai Pa'ani Women's Slippers Today!
MERINO WOOL LINING Any of a breed of fine-wooled white sheep producing a heavy fleece of exceptional quality, soft to the touch and temperature regulating to the feet.
NON-MARKING RUBBER Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
REMOVABLE FOOTBED OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.