New Balance Komen Pink All Purpose Cushion Insoles
The New Balance All Purpose Cushion Insoles are a thin insole built for everyday life, athletics, standing, running, walking, and work
The All Purpose Cushion Insoles are constructed with polyurethane foam for extra shock absorption, cushioned arch support, and a thin style for tight shoes.
New Balance contributes 5% of all sales from the "Lace Up for the Cure" Collection to the Susan G. Komen Fund.
Ideal for providing arch support, extra shock absorption and cushioning, the Stability Insoles provide targeted heel and arch support for even foot stability.
Features and Benifits:
- Anti-Blister Top Fabric Cover for dry cool feet and stops foot movement
- MicroZap® anti-microbial fused into the top fabric cover kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Custom Made Air Flow Channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep Heel Cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Fits most athletic, casual, dress, hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts.
- Made with PVC and is Latex and EVA Free
- For Sizing -If between sizes, order the larger size and the Insoles are Trim-to Fit in the forefoot area to fit.
Check out all the insoles at New Balance Inserts.