New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles #IPR3020
The New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles are built for everyday life, light athletics, and work.
Featuring a Plastazote top-cover that provides for improved balance, weight distribution, and pressure relief by providing a comfortable cushion feel.
Design by Doctors, the New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles are recommended for Diabetics and those suffering from Arthritis too. The soft cushion top coat provides a customized fit with a wear moldable memory foam feel for foot pain relief and reduced friction for blister prevention. Check out all our Diabetic Footbeds.
Features and Benifits:
- Plastazote top-coat for a body heat moldable customized fit to your feet
- Metatarsal Arch contured to redistribute weight and pressure which assists in treating metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, and plantar fasciitis
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom Made Air Flow Channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep Heel Cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts
- For Sizing -If between sizes, order the larger size and the Insoles are Trim-to Fit in the forefoot area to fit.
All the New Balance Insoles are EVA, PVC and Latex Free
For those seeking additional forefoot (and metatarsal support), check out the New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles with Metatarsal Support. If you need a wide feet insole, the New Balance Pressure Relief Wide with Metatarsal Support or visit New Balance Insoles to view every style and size available.