SPENCO RX™ 3/4 Length Arch Cushions
Soft Support for the Arch Combines the cushioning of Spenco RX Comfort Insole with a soft arch "cookie" that contours with each step to provide support for tired aching arches. The 3/4 Length offers the same arch cushioning comfort and support as the Full Length but leave plenty of available space for toe room.
Seven sizes fit any shoe or boot - Men's 6-15; Women's 3-12.
SPENCO® 3/4 Length Arch Cushions help provide pain relieving arch support without any added pressure. These Arch Cushions use a closed-cell, nitrogen-injected material to absorb the shock and impact that your feet and arches should not have to endure. A soft, flexible arch cushion, built into each insole, offers additional stability and the arch support necessary to help maintain proper foot position. You will experience superior comfort with less friction and heat build-up, conditions that can cause blisters and calluses.
SPENCO® Arch Cushion Insoles adapt to normal and high arch foot types. Whether you need extra arch support to help treat Plantar Fasciitis or just some extra cushioning to help relieve a heel spur, SPENCO® Insoles have the highest quality products to help keep you comfortable and on your feet.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Ultra-Fresh Slipure to help prevent blisters while controlling odor.
- Flexible Arch Cushion built into each insole provides the additional stability and support necessary to help maintain proper foot position while it helps relieve and support tired feet.
- Closed-Cell, Nitrogen-Injected SPENCO® Material provides an exclusive cushioning layer to absorb shock and impact to provide maximum comfort.
- Reduces Friction that may cause blisters.
- Durable, Lightweight, Comfortable and Washable.
- Ideal for shoes with non-removeable insoles
- American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted
ONE YEAR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE
Check out all of our arch support shoe inserts