The ERGO Shield Work Plus (Full Length) Insoles are designed for those on their feet all day who need cushioing and breathability.
ERGOShield's Work Plus Insoles by Powerstep combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step. Features VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology – a high-performance foam formulation that provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. Foam softens and conforms to the foot over time taking a custom-like impression of the foot. The anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle for enhanced comfort. Ideal for all-day comfort in any shoe or increased support while walking or jogging.
Features & Benefits include:
- Anatomical arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability
- Breathable mesh fabric top coat reduces heat and perspiration
- Plush cushioning foam top layer with VCT -Variable Cushioning Technology
- Wear Moldable for a Custom Foot Fit
- Gel Heel and Metatarsal Relief Zone absorbs shock and softens impact
- Natural bottom grip holds insole in place
- 1/4 inch cushioning at the heel
- Work Boots & Shoes
- Casual & Athletic Shoes
- Arch Type: Low, Medium
- Fit profile: low profile
- Foot and leg fatigue
- Back pain
- Joint discomfort
** Made In the U.S.A**
APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Accepted
Sizes are available for a comfortable fit for both men and women.