Cobian Teal Bethany Sandals
The Cobian Teal Bethany Hamilton Sandals offers a soft cushion from heel to toe and arch cushion for additional support and is known as the softest sandal on the planet with a Triple Layer Density Footbed. The Bethany Sandals Features the best in Cobian's 20 years of Sandal Technology by offering a molded for comfort women's sandal with an anatomically correct footbed to assist in proper foot support, foot conditions, and foot pain relief in fun fashionable style.
Cobian is proud to welcome Bethany Hamiliton as a Goodwill "Ambassador" and offers the Bethany Signauture Sandal with a portion of every sale being donated to the Friends of Bethany, a non-profit organization.
Proudly displayed on the bottom of every sandal is Bethany in diving in the water featuring her phrase "OVERCOME -with faith all things are possible"
- Triple Density Footbed Layers for the Ultimate in Comfort
- Soft Synthetic Braided Strap with Neoprene Lining for extra comfort
- Soft Synthetic Suede & Cushioning Top Coat
- Synthetic with Neoprene Lined toepost (for extra comfort)
- Anatomically Correct Molded Footbed
- Water Friendly
- 100% Molded Rubber Bottom Sole (for durability)
- Custom Cobian Treaded outer sole in Clear Coat featuring Bethany
- Bethany Trademark Flower Metal Pin on Strap
- weighs 8 ounces for a Women's Size 9
Item # BET14-341
Check out all the Colors of the Cobina Bethany Hamilton Flip Flops at Cobian Bethany Flip Flops or all Cobian's at Cobian Sandals.
Bethany Hamilton has become a source of inspiration to millions through her story of faith, determination, and hope. Athe the age of thirteen, on October 31, 2003, Bethany was attached by a 14-foot tiger shark while surfing off Kauai's North Shore. The attack left Bethany with a severed left arm. Miraculously, just one month after the attack, Bethany returned to the water to continue pursuing her goal to become a professional surfer. In 2007, Bethany realized her dream and turned pro.
Cobian is proud to welcome Bethany Hamiliton as a Goodwill "Ambassador" and offers the Bethany Signauture Sandal with a portion of every sale being donated to the Friends of Bethany, a non-profit organization. For more information visit Friends of Bethany.