At The Insole Store.com we recieve questions from our clients that have foot pain relief from standing on their feet all day, flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, and more. Some customers have tried orthotic arch supports that were to hard or rigid and want to try arch supports; however, want one with a semi-rigid and/or somewhat flexible orthotic arch support.
Check out our most popular semi rigid orthotics in a 3/4 length orthotic and full length styles:
3/4 Length Semi Rigid Orthotics:
- Sof Sole 3/4 Orthotic -ideal for those with a low to neutral arch foot arch
- Spenco 3/4 Thinsoles -ideal for those with neutral to high arched feet.
- Powerstep Slim Tech Orthotics -ideal for those with a neutral to high arched feet. Our highest arch support in a 3/4 style
- Arch Angels Childrens Insoles -ideal for toddlers to youth seeking support for flat feet and severs disease.
Full Length Semi Rigid Orthotic Arch Supports:
- Spenco Total Support Original Insoles – Ideal for a neutral to high arched foot
- Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles -Ideal for a low to neutral arched foot
- Powerstep Pinnacle Insoles -Ideal for a neutral to high arched foot
- Spenco Thinsoles -Ideal for a neutral to high arched feet
- SOLE Softec Response footbeds -Heat Moldable Insoles for low, neutral, and high arched feet
- FootDisc Pro Active Insoles – comes in a low, neutral, and high arched foot style