- I bought the Spenco Total Support Insoles after reading
good reviews about them here (and the price is right,
too). I bought brand new New Balance 610 shoes that I love,
but the stock insoles have very little arch support. I have
flat feet so I need some extra support. I tried the insoles
the night I got them and it made 2-week old shoes feel better
than new - outstanding!
- I've now been wearing them 8-10 hours per day nearly every
day for almost a month. My job has me at a desk one day,
standing in one spot for hours the next, doing a lot
of walking across jobsites another day, and climbing
a 20-foot ladder with tools and supplies other days
- rain, snow, or shine; so I've tried them in
lots of conditions.
- I immediately noticed that my feet were much more comfortable all
the time. These insoles really seem to keep my feet in the shape
that works best. The shoes feel new and comfy all day now, instead
of great at first and tiring later. Comfy feet = happy!
- Eventually, though, I did start to wonder if I was happy because
I was still noticing fatigue by the end of the day. With my varying
conditions I didn't know if it was the shoes, insoles, or just normal
fatigue. Well, last week I had to do some car repairs and I wore my
old New Balance (11 years old) while I did it. That convinced me.
I know the shoes are old, but I immediately noticed the difference
of not having the support of the insoles. It was uncomfortable in
seconds, not just after a long hard day. I'm wearing the new ones
while I write this now, and a month later they still feel great
every time I put them on.
- With their low cost relative to other options, you can't go wrong
with these insoles! Comfy, supportive, great fit, and inexpensive...
I couldn't be happier with them.