The most common Pedag Leather Insoles are:
- Pedag Viva-Mini (Holiday) 3/4 Orthotic Arch Supports-3/4 orthotic for heel cushioning, arch support, and ametatarsal pad.
- Pedag Viva Orthotic Arch Support Inserts -a full length orthotic for heel cushioning, arch support, and a metatarsal pad.
- Pedag Comfort Leather Insoles -a shoe insole with a deep metatarsal pad for foot cushioning.
- Pedag Bambini Childrens Arch Support Insoles -a 3/4 orthotic arch support for children.
The Pedag Wool Insoles are:
- Pedag Alaska Wool Insoles-medium plus wool insole with latex backing
- Pedag Angora Wool Insoles-low plush wool insole
- Pedag Pascha Wool Insoles-high plush wool insole with cork backing
- Pedag Solar Wool Insoles-quilted wool insole with reflective barrier
- Pedag Perfekt -a leather heel pad for extra cushioning supports.
- Pedag Stabil -a heel lift for Achilles tendinitis, stability, and leg length discrepancies.
- Pedag Correct -a heel insert to offset bow-legs or pigeon toes (knock knees).
- Pedag Correct Plus -a 3/4 shoe insole to offset bow-legs or pigeon toes (knock knees).
- Pedag Point Heel Spur Insert -a cushioned heel insert for adding in heel spur pain relief.
- Pedag Step Arch Support Insert -an arch support insert for neutral to high arched feet.
- Pedag Balance Arch Support Insert -an arch support insert for collapsed arches, flat feet, and low arches.
These are the item, Powerstep Pinnacle Insoles, I had horrible
plantar fasciitis for over six months and tried a lot of
"other cures". I was in the process of returning a pair
of shoes when the manager said , put these in and remove
the insoles. Within a week no pain, no more gobbling
Advil, so I went to theinsolestore.com, and bought two
more pair. I'm sold on these orthotic arch supports.
Now to find a pair I can use in my running shoes.