We have regular sized and extra wide diabetic insoles:
For those seeking shoe insoles for regular sized feet:[caption id="attachment_3625" align="alignright" width="140" caption="ProThotics Comfort Gel Insoles"][/caption]
- ProThotics Comfort Gel Insoles offer the softest in cushioning comfort with in a relatively flat insole style that offers the softest cushion for the most sensitive feet ideal for athletic, casual, and dress shoes.
- New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles are a popular cushioin insole that offer soft cushion comfort and protection that are ideal for athletic and casual shoes
- Prothotics Diasole Insoles provide a more solid underbase (and a favorite of those customers that previously used the (now discontinuted) Spenco Diabetic Footbeds offer a firm based with soft cushion comfort on top.
- New Balance Pressure Relief with Metatarsal Pad Insoles offer teh soft cushion comfort and protection with a raised arch and metatarsal region for extra cushion and foot arch support.
For those seeking a diabetic shoe insert for extra wide feet consider:[caption id="attachment_3627" align="alignright" width="150" caption="New Balance Pressure Relief Wide Insoles"][/caption]
- Prothotics Extra Wide Diabetic Insoles offer soft cushion support and protection in a relatively flat cushion insole style for those with extra wide feet.
- New Balance Pressure Relief Wide Insoles offer soft cushion support with a raised cushion arch and metatarsal support pad. Providing the ultimate in total cushion comfort throughout.