Spenco is one company totally devoted to your foot comfort; they have over 36 different Spenco insoles, including spenco kids insoles. Because of this, you can plan on getting your whole family Spenco insoles – and doing it all at one time. There’s no need to multi-task and get other brands on another day.
Here’s a list of some of the Spenco insoles that are available:
- Spenco Cross Trainer – an award-winning insole that cradles your heels and has great arch support
- Spenco Walker Runner – these Spenco insoles prevent blisters while absorbing shock and protecting the heel on heel strike. You’ll find a metatarsal pad in this Spenco insole.
- Spenco Walker Runner Wide – for shock absorption and wide feet
- Spenco ProForm – Ultra Thin – for tight shoes that have a little extra toe room
- Spenco Total Support Insoles – This one has advanced arch support, the 3-POD Cushioning System that makes your running or walking a cushioned step, and deep heel cupping.
- Spenco Earthbound – made from 55% recycled materials, ideal for hiking boots and sporting shoes (athletic, basketball, tennis) with deep heel cup and advanced arch support. Relieves forefoot pain.
- Spenco Total Support Thin Soles – Very thin and lightweight insoles
- Spenco Total Support Max Insoles – These Spenco insoles have the most advanced comfort with a toe-off pad for greater propulsion, a patent-pending 3-POD™ Cushioning Insole System, and extra cushioning for the ball of the foot.
- Spenco Kids Total Support Insoles – Plenty of arch support and heel support to prevent overpronation and supination. Great for kids who are involved in sports, especially cycling, football, soccer, track and baseball.
- Spenco Kids Polysorb Premium Insoles – Great for kids as soon as their ligaments, muscles and bones develop (around the age of 5).
Spenco has foot orthoticstoo which totally support your arch and are great for plantar fasciitis. For example, the ThinSole Full Length Orthotic Rx is perfect for tighter-fitting shoes. The Spenco Orthotic ¾ Length Arch Support Insoles offer a moldable plastic arch support that leaves enough room for your toes in athletic shoes and casual shoes. They also have foot orthotics that are full length.
Spenco also has gel insoles, gel heel cushions, and gel heel cups. Everything your feet could need is available with Spenco foot orthotics, insoles and inserts. Check it out at http://www.theinsolestore.com/insoles-store-brands/spenco-insoles-and-orthotics-from-the-insole-store.html