The Birkenstock Birko Natural Insoles
The Birkenstock Birko Natural's were built off of the original Birkenstock Sandals & Footwear for a familiar foot comfort feel & orthotic arch support for your everyday shoes. Ideal for Men's and Women's casual, dress, and walking shoes.
The Birkenstock Birko Natural Insoles provide a heel cup for natural cushioning and shock absorption, natural contoured arch support for longitudinal medial arch support, and a low impact metatarsal support. Ideal Insole for assisting with Plantar Fasciitis.
The Birkenstock Birko Natural Insoles are ideal for Flat, Low, and Medium Arched feet and those seeking a little extra birkenstock cushioning. For a neutral to high arched foot, consider the Birkenstock BirkoBalance Footbeds.
The Birkenstock Birko Natual Insoles are constructed of Birkenstock's patentedly unique blend of natural cork & jute making up the Birko Kork Footbed, soft durable latex inner core foam, and a 100% leather lined top-coat.
Features & Benefits:
- Orthotic Arch Design: Provides proper foot alignment and balances out foot impact areas for shock absoption, reduced foot fatigue, and potential of increased footwear life
- Latex Foam Inner Liner for extra soft and cushion for foot pain relief
- 100% Leather Seude Liner: Soft and Supple Cushioned Top Coat
- BirkoCork: Cork & Jute construction provides flexibility and absorbs impact shock
- Anti-Slip bottom coat increases duability and protects BirkoCork for longivity of footbed life
- Raised side flanges aid in controling foot movement and stability to reduce both Over Pronation & Supination
- Heel Cup: Provides natural cushioning, shock absorption, and protects the heel bone for foot pain relief
- Weighs 2 ounces at am EU#44 (women's 13-13.5 / Men's 11-11.5)
- Made in Germany
- Hand Washable
- Item# 073500
Check out all the Birkenstock Insoles Today!
Looking for pain relief? Check out our best insoles for plantar fasciitis.